The First Free Industrial Zone (FIZ) in the Caucasus region at Poti Georgia is now fully established and operational from 16th of November, 2010 in Poti, Georgia.
The Administrator and Organizer the project is RAKIA GEORGIA FIZ LLC which was created in June 2008 by RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA), a government of Ras Al Khaimah, U.A.E. nodal agency.
The basic concept of the Free Zone is to enable entrepreneurs to establish and run sustainable businesses free from all major restrictions and burdens, namely from taxes/duties, import/export restrictions, local/municipal laws, state red tapes, etc. An entrepreneur operating in FIZ can focus full time on his smooth business expansion in the shortest possible time and with least resources without diverting his attention on Tax/Regulatory matters.
We are inviting manufacturing, trade, services & consulting, logistics companies in mainly all business sectors and industries to start-up their operation in Poti FIZ at a very low cost in absolutely tax free environment.
We offer all the benefits typical to other free zones of the world and some of the additional benefits specific to Poti Free Zone:
1. Low Cost of leased land
2. 100% foreign ownership in free zone
3. 100% capital and profit repatriation
4. Zero tax on profits in the Free-zone for international companies
5. 100% duty free Import and export of raw materials and finished goods
6. Right to source raw material from anywhere in the world
7. Availability of power and water with one stop window for all your requirements
8. Power supply at competitive rates (due to hydro-electric power generation)
9. European quality lifestyle with beaches, mountains, resorts, shopping malls, multiplexes, golf courses,
international schools, colleges (incl. medical and engineering) and hospitals – all available in the region.